Tuesday, March 18, 2008

How Not to Be Baduy: Obligatory Gucci Gang Scandal Entry

Sawa na ba kayo sa scandal ni DJ Montano at ng kaniyang mga amiga sa Gucci Gang? Kami din. (Leche, parang awa ninyo na!) Pero imbes na kaladkarin namin ang iskandalo na ito hanggang sa magsawa kayo - yes, SHUT UP na rin YOU, Malu Fernandez and Tim Yap - gusto naming mag-dedicate ng mga kanta para sa mga hitad na nasabit sa iskandalong ito. Dapat lang naman, kasi kung hindi naman namin sasabihin, may magsasabi pa rin, di ba?



To be loved and fooled is a crying shame
While I bear the blame
As he laughs my name...
I found love on a two-way street
And lost it on a lonely highway
- Stacy Lattisaw (?)




I can picture every move that a man could make
Getting lost in her lovin' is your first mistake
Sundown ya better take care
If I find you been creepin' 'round my back stairs
Sometimes I think it's a sin
When I feel like I'm winnin' when I'm losin' again

- Gordon Lightfoot





To live the rap life is what he was strivin for
Spendin cash at the bar to get credit
Drinkin Chaundon just because Big said it
They say Yes but dude was big headed
Rocked the fur in the summer so somebody'd pet it
He had a fetish for shoes that's athletic
Pathetic on his MySpace page half nekkid
It's a shame what they do for fame and to be respected
Joe, you coulda got it if you never woulda stressed it

- Common (with help from kumpareng Kanye and kumareng Lily)

And speaking of pareng Kanye...


...Well?

And finally, the most appropriate song for this situation...



...VICTIMS OF LOVE!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.