Saturday, February 10, 2007

Unsent Valentines' Day Messages of the Jologs Stars

Dear Poknat: KELAN BA KITA MADADALE (CANDELA) LABS, BOKBOK

Cristy - ipagtatanggol kita hanggang sa katapusan ng mundo. Ikaw lang frend ko 4 evah! Your BFF, Jobert

Paw, I love you, and I will have your babies. Please stay, J.J.

Mark: Pump me Rock me Shake me Move me. Ganoon na nga, TanduayGirl06

Troy: I'm wearing the pink one today – it’s your favorite. Love, Aubrey

Rufa Mae: I’m wearing the pink one today – hindi ba fav mo din yon? Love, Erik

Panday, my dear – 1 Cor 13. U R a Godsend, VJHeart

KC – Bakit mo ba ako pinagpalit sa isang nerd? Your face still lights up my sky, Rico

Rica: Roses are red, violets are blue, hindi ako bakla, and Jesus loves you. PJ

YYY: Tanga lang ang bibitiw sa iyo! Luv, LiaX

Dear Jean, Can we still be friends? TeMachets

Anne – Why don’t we scandalize each other on SMS for a change? I really could use the publicity right now, Sam

To my reigning “Songbird” – They said it wouldn’t last. We have to prove them wrong. Love, “George.”

Yasmien: Now I am enraged, as if we were engaged. You made me realize I’m just your alibi. Please, that’s enough… CLP

Kiss me Mojo Jojo! I can be YOUR HERO baby…

1 comment:

Unknown said...

wow that was FUN! lol. :D